Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Line
Istanbul Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy (UUC) Metro Line is a mass transportation railway system, which is between the Üsküdar-Çekmeköy Stations, including main line tunnels of 17.5 km length and a total of 16 stations of bore and cut-cover type on the line, 2.7 km depot site connection tunnel, depot yard and maintenance area line and buildings.
In this project, Prota's scope includes;
- Architectural basic and detailed design of stations, depot yard & control center; tunnels and structures, preparation of design manuals for architectural Works.
- Structural design of stations, depot yard & control center, tunnels and structures, retaining walls and geotechnical investigations and reporting, preparation of design manuals for reinforced concrete structures and steel construction items.
- Track-way alignment engineering and design services including drainage and crossing systems. NATM and TBM tunneling design.
- Mechanical system design, electromechanical system design, noise control and acoustic simulation, fire alarm systems, control and communication system designs, landscape design, road diversions and relocation of infrastructures.
- Project management and coordination services.
- Preparation of cost estimates, bills of quantities and tender documents.